Sunday, January 19, 2014

Meguiar Bed & Breakfast Part 1 of 2

So once again, I am going to try to get caught back up with the blogging. I originally drafted this one back in the fall and never posted it.  You can pretend this one was posted around the beginning of July.

Mom and Mike's house turned into the Meguiar's Bed & Breakfast during the end of June and beginning of July.

The first visitors were Jason, Bonnie & Georgia. It was so much fun to spend some time with them and see G & Andrew together!

This picture is of G in Andrew's "BMW." We had so much fun visiting with her for a few days. She is such a sweet girl (though I'm not sure how, considering who her father is!!)



The second set of visitors was Aunt Rita, Lizzie, Liza & Edie. We had a great time while they were here exploring Grand Rapids. See next post Meguiar Bed & Breakfast part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment